Who are we?
Shulman Law Firm is an established family law firm that prides itself in being different. We value the unique strengths and qualities of our employees, while encouraging collaboration and teamwork.
Who do we need?
Our firm is growing, and we are looking for a family law lawyer who has been successfully assisting clients for 3-5 years to join our team.
- You understand how to best serve clients and know how to achieve a desired resolution for them.
- You assess every possible outcome before deciding on a winning strategy.
- You have demonstrated ability to be transparent, diligent and respectful.
- You consistently produce top-quality work and your work shows that you can clearly analyze issues, organize arguments coherently and progress matters toward a favourable outcome.
- Your written and verbal communication abilities are nothing short of exceptional and you care about the little details.
- You’re not shy about sharing ideas about how processes or services can be improved.
- If you believe that your character, skills and experience are complementary to ours we are looking forward to your application!
Why work at Shulman?
We believe that it’s important to invest in our employees. That’s why we offer a variety of perks and benefits including:
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Performance Bonuses
- Continuing Professional Development financial support
- Competitive salaries
Shulman Law Firm P.C. is committed to our Corporate Values. All Shulman Law Firm P.C. employment policies and procedures are intended to be non-discriminatory and barrier-free in accordance with the principles and spirit of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarian with Disabilities Act. If contacted regarding an application received for a position with our Firm, please advise the Human Resources representative of accommodation measures which you may require during our selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered will be contacted.