Shulman Law Firm’s: Guide to Separation Agreements
Our FREE Inheritance Protection Guide Includes:
- The Importance of Marriage Contracts
- How to Begin the Conversation
- Responsibilities of the Parent
- Getting a Marriage Contract
- Ensuring a Marriage Contract is Binding
- Specifics and Key Points
SHULMAN LAW FIRM'S GUIDE TO SEPARATION AGREEMENTS
Manage your divorce on your own terms
You don’t have to let a judge make the important decisions regarding your divorce. Follow Shulman’s Guide to Separation Agreements and manage your divorce on your own terms.
- Section 1 - What Is A Separation Agreement?
Learn about the benefits of having a well-crafted agreement.
- Section 2 - Are Separation Agreements Mandatory?
- Section 3 - The Difference Between A Strong And Weak Agreement.
What differentiates a strong agreement from a weak one.
- Section 4 - Why A DYI Agreement May Not Be The Best Option.
Attempting a do-it-yourself agreement can be risky.
- Section 5 - Importance Of Having A Lawyer Review Your Agreement.
A professional will help you understand what may and will happen.
- Section 6 - Things To Include In Your Separation Agreement.
Listing what to include in your agreement.
- Section 7 - Amending A Separation Agreement.
How to go about making changes to your agreement.
- Section 8 - Conclusion