- JOB TITLE: Online Community Manager
- DEPT: Marketing
- REPORTS TO: Director with indirect reporting line to HR Manager
- SUPERVISES: 0 (number of employees)
- PAY GRADE: 3
- BONUS PLAN: Yes
- SALARY RANGE: $50,000 – $74,344
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract Position
The Online Community Manager is primarily tasked with managing the Firm’s image internally and externally, and for managing and developing the content to promote the Firm’s image. The Online Community Manager will strategize with the Web Development and Digital Media Specialist on various marketing projects and how to address changes in public perception towards our Firm.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Strategizing and coordinating with Web Development and Digital Media Specialist on various marketing projects and developing content to support such projects;
- Monitoring the engagement level of published content, and adjust style of writing, tone, and topics of content tn yield higher engagement levels;
- Provide list of topics for Advocate Daily articles to support marketing initiatives;
- Draft blog posts, social media posts, legal digestives and manage the social media accounts and website content;
- Adjust content to align with paid online search campaigns and other advertising initiatives;
- Understanding target markets and customer base;
- Participating in the development of fundraising events and activities for the Firm to participate in;
- Liaising with external companies for fundraising events;
- Assisting with the development of any additional written promotional materials ;
- Conducting survey’s to gather information on public opinion regarding our Firm, and client satisfaction;
- Monitoring changes in the public opinion and strategizing with the Web Development and Digital Media Specialist on how to address decreases in public opinion;
- Gathering testimonials from clients for use on Firm’s website;
- Track new consultations through to retention;
- Identify areas for improvement in the Firm’s client acquisition rate;
- Participate in the development of training, policies and procedural changes, based on identified areas for improvement in the Firm’s client acquisition process;
Policy & Procedure Development
- Assisting with the development of training, policies and procedural changes, based on areas for improvement as identified through information gathering initiatives. Policy & procedural development includes, but is not limited to: handling of consultation requests, consultation follow-up processes, fundraising and donations, etc.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in various business related projects, as needed and required
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, English, or Journalism
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a variety of writing techniques to appeal to a range of targeted clients
- Professional appearance and mannerisms
- Demonstrated strategic planning, ability to implement strategic business plans and management experience;
- The ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- The ability to work independently as well as manage projects and assignments in a collaborative team environment;
- The ability to lead by example, and demonstrate the values of Shulman Law Firm P.C.
- High levels of judgement, discretion, attention to detail, responsiveness and initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with differing opinions and diverse personalities and a collaborative work ethic and flexibility in order to manage a busy workload.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Work is sedentary in nature, no special requirements are necessary.
- Regular travel between offices is required.
- • Occasional off-site appearances on behalf of the Firm.
The job description is a summary of the typical functions of the job, and not an exhaustive list. The job description is a summary duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description, and that other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.