When parents who are separated or divorced are well-informed about their obligations to their child, they are less likely to argue and more likely to work collaboratively to ensure their child’s best interests are met. However, it’s not always easy to find accurate information about important family law issues such as child support, so we have created a detailed and practical guide specifically for divorced parents living in Ontario.
Our FREE Guide to Child Support Includes:
- Who Pays Child Support
- When a Child Is Entitled to Child Support
- How long Child Support Lasts
- How to Calculate Child Support
- Making Changes to Child Support Payments
- Paying Spousal and Child Support
Our guide to child support addresses the questions that parents ask most frequently so that both parties can be on the same page when it comes to financial support and their child.