For parents who are going through a separation or divorce, the issue of who gets custody and access of a child will be a significant one. To help them make the best decisions for their child during this difficult and emotional time, we’ve created a guide that addresses the most important questions regarding custody and access.
Our FREE Child Custody Guide Includes:
- What Is Child Custody and What Is Access
- What Courts Consider in Making Custody Awards
- Making Changes to Custody and Access Arrangements
- Creating a Parenting Plan
- Keys to Successful Co-Parenting
This guide will help you gain a preliminary understanding of the different types of custody and access, how parenting plans are created and changed, and what will be expected of you as a co-parent.