Guide to Child Custody and Access
For parents who are going through a separation or divorce, the issue of who gets custody and access of a child will be a significant one. To help them make the best decisions for their child during this difficult and emotional time, we’ve created a guide that addresses the most important questions regarding custody and access.
Our FREE Child Custody Guide Includes:
- What Is Child Custody and What Is Access
- What Courts Consider in Making Custody Awards
- Making Changes to Custody and Access Arrangements
- Creating a Parenting Plan
- Keys to Successful Co-Parenting
This guide will help you gain a preliminary understanding of the different types of custody and access, how parenting plans are created and changed, and what will be expected of you as a co-parent.
DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY NOW
Make Informed Decisions
Making informed decisions about custody and access won’t just benefit you, it will make a big difference for your child, too.
- What is Child Custody and What is Access?
- What Courts Consider.
- Different Types of Custody and Access.
- Child Support is Not Connected to Access.
- Does the Child Have a Say?
- Changes to Custody and Access Arrangements.
- Parenting Plans.
- Keys to Successful Co-Parenting.