Shulman Law Firm’s: Guide to Child Support
When parents who are separated or divorced are well-informed about their obligations to their child, they are less likely to argue and more likely to work collaboratively to ensure their child’s best interests are met. However, it’s not always easy to find accurate information about important family law issues such as child support, so we have created a detailed and practical guide specifically for divorced parents living in Ontario.
Our FREE Guide to Child Support Includes:
- Who Pays Child Support
- When a Child Is Entitled to Child Support
- How long Child Support Lasts
- How to Calculate Child Support
- Making Changes to Child Support Payments
- Paying Spousal and Child Support
Our guide to child support addresses the questions that parents ask most frequently so that both parties can be on the same page when it comes to financial support and their child.
DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY NOW
Be certain your child is getting what they need
All dependent children have a legal right to be financially supported by their parents. Use the information provided in our guide so that you can be certain that your child is getting what they need.
- What is Child Support?
Understanding the purpose of child support.
- What is the Purpose of Child Support?
Ensuring the needs of the child are covered.
- Who Pays Child Support?
Determining the source of child support.
- When is a Child Entitled to Support?
The governing factors.
- How to Calculate Child Support?
Determining the amount of child support.
- Making Changes to Child Support Payments.
Situations where making a change is necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions.